Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Where there is {Gods} will, there is a way

Hey everyone, I am currently at Vanguard University in Costa Mesa California for a few days of briefing before heading out to JAPAN!!!

I am super excited for what God is going to do this summer, and I do not say that lightly... God really has some amazing things in store... I just know it... which brings me to an urgent need that I have just been made aware of...

TAKE THE TIME TO READ THIS... I KNOW ITS LONG... BUT AT LEAST PRAY =) !!!

My tokyo team is still 19,000 dollars short for what we need to go overseas on friday. While each student is responsible for raising their own support, we have been encouraged to ask that,he request and need be made known to our supporters, so that even as we individually reach our own goals, any extra money available could go towards someone who does not have their support raised. If each student does not have their individual amount of 5,100 raised, they are not permitted to go to Japan with the team on Friday. Our Father can work mightily, and I am so excited to see what he is going to do these next few days. I would be delighted if you could pass this on so that others could be involved, not only in giving, but in the rewards that come from coming before God and seeing his work accomplished.

If anyone does wish to give, I need to know asap the amount they are willing to donate, and then please advise them to make a check out to Campus Crusade for Christ with Tokyo A, Emily Niemond in the memo. I am nearly at 100% for my support, but any extra will send another teammate with us to Japan.

The address the checks should be sent to is:
Campus Crusade for Christ
C/O Chrissy Tsai
16 Technology Dr Suite # 205
Irvine, Ca 92618

You can also donate online at: https://give.ccci.org/give
my student desigation # is 5512570

You can contact me through my email or phone 209.261.9980

I am confident that God's will is going to be accomplished, and I am excited to see just what it will be. Please encourage others to join with our team as we join with God as he works out his plan for this summer in our lives.

To all of you who have already graciously offered your financial support, know that you have invested into eternal rewards, and I am so so so appreciative of your sacrifice!!

2 comments:

  1. i don't know if it's changed, but when i was raising support for project, ppl couldn't put my name on the check, otherwise they wouldn't be eligible for the tax deduction... FYI... but i'll be at Vanguard Univ. this weekend for church retreat [: rock it emily!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been told by our team leaders to have our name in the memo portion of the check... but if the check is written out to us, true they are not eligible for the tax write off... thank you for clarifying.

    WRITE THE CHECKS OUT TO CAMPUS CRUSADE FOR CHRIST...
    my name in the memo...

    ReplyDelete

If you do not have a blogger account, select 'name/url' in the 'comment as' scroll box. Then just type in your name. Don't worry about the URL =)