Thursday, May 21, 2009

Update

So, as many of you have been (hopefully not too annoyingly) seeing, I have been asking for more money to help my teammates get to Japan. We started out with a $19,000 deficit, and last I heard, we were below $5,000... which is AMAZING. I know that we are well below that, as so many people have stepped up to the plate and pledged even more money, or for the first time. Just so you know, you have all given around $1,050 that will go towards getting a teammate of mine overseas.

The sacrifices you have made is truly cherished, and I am praying that you gave with joy with an eternal perspective full of trust in God's faithfulness and rejoicing in our unfading hope of what is to come.

The outcome of your selflessness will not only help send someone overseas, but maybe impact their lives and send them in the direction of a vocation of a missionary overseas where they will impact lives that you may one day see in heaven! How sweet!!!

Sorry if I have been annoying... in my excitement to challenge and see God work, I have been eager in my attempts to raise support... but I realize this may have rubbed some of you the wrong way... my apologies. Just wanted to catch everyone where they were at, and make sure that everyone had the opportunity to give!!

We are leaving for Japan TOMORROW MORNING!!! AND I AM SO SO SO PUMPED!!
My team is absolutely awesome, and the girls on the team are especially rad. God is so good!

I will keep updating this blog as we get to Japan and start our ministry there! Pictures soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you do not have a blogger account, select 'name/url' in the 'comment as' scroll box. Then just type in your name. Don't worry about the URL =)