Thursday, May 14, 2009

Saying Goodbye

This last week has been a hard one for me.

I had to say goodbye to many of my best friends, some for a week, some for a summer, and some for an unknown amount of time. I never really realized how hard saying goodbye was... but as I sit here, feeling a lot of sadness in my heart, and a lot of wetness on my cheeks, I can say with confidence that this truly is so much harder than I thought it would be.

Bethany- I know you are coming home tonight, but your stinking flights keep getting delayed... and I miss you. I need a hug.

I am learning how to be honest with God right now though, and with school done, I can't hide inside of my homework and escape... I have to just deal with everything straight out. It hurts a lot, but God is so faithful... amen.

Please pray that God would continue to work in my heart these next few days before I leave, and that he would be merciful as I find hope through hardships.

I am finding hope and peace in God in beautiful ways right now. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you do not have a blogger account, select 'name/url' in the 'comment as' scroll box. Then just type in your name. Don't worry about the URL =)