Wednesday, February 4, 2009

the gospel

It continues to blow my mind when I think about how much God loves me.

God is growing a lot of things in my heart right now, and a realization of the power of the gospel is just one of them. I am learning however, in the midst of this discovery that I am to wait.

I have always felt such a strong desire to run into every single ministry, lesson, friendship, opportunity to serve etc in my life, only to find myself a crying exhausted mess. Now however, while the temptation is still there, I am learning to wait as God builds the necessary things into my heart for what HE is going to have me do in life.

Its hard to wait. But, it is cool to see things developed in my heart that I know are not of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you do not have a blogger account, select 'name/url' in the 'comment as' scroll box. Then just type in your name. Don't worry about the URL =)