Monday, March 9, 2009

Ordinary Day

Today was just one of those days...

Nothing amazing happened, I slept in too late, and got little done. Its weird how the last few weeks have been such a rush of emotional closeness with God, and yet today, I feel strangely apathetic towards life.

I have been praying a lot about an opportunity I have to go to Japan. The debate is between staying here and continuing to minister to the Indian families, or.... go to Japan for an intense 6 week missions trip reaching out to Japanese College Students.

I have to be honest, I am a bit afraid. I have [literally] traveled the world, and while the traveling, culture, food or country is not what worries me, I worry some times about loneliness... and having to do things [particularly spiritual things... like ministry] on my own. It just seems completely overwhelming at the moment... and I am not sure why.

Maybe its just spiritual opposition. I seem to get this way before I travel (well the last 3 times anyway... haha... see a pattern..)

grr.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you do not have a blogger account, select 'name/url' in the 'comment as' scroll box. Then just type in your name. Don't worry about the URL =)